Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My personal motivators

- Skinny people off face book (i.e. people I actually know not hollywood celeb's)- Sexy celebs that have a similair body type to me (Kim K, she has curves and she rocks them, those thighs are massive!)- Powerful words and quotes- Simply being outdoor's, 5 min leaning on the fence often inspires a power walk- Party/club music - Day dreaming about what I WILL spend my money on WHEN I HAVE my dream body- The people I love- The hater's, I wanna make them so mad that I laugh!- Making an effort to look good in the skin I already have- Cleanliness, having everything done engages me to go above and beyond- Sunlight- Good Smells- Good Coffee- Laughter (find a site online that gets you giggling)- Being kind and generous to others- High energy movies- imagining exercise causes toxins and stress to leave my body Make your own list! DO IT IN YOUR BRAINS BOOK that way you will never loose it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment