Thursday, April 25, 2013

My laptop finally died and my will to save money caved in! Bought myself a super sensible GORGEOUS laptop, very cute, very affordable AND an extended warranty to go with it. 100% worth the extra $110. This means I am guaranteed a working laptop for the next 3 years :D Did you know that if you send a laptop back for the same or related problem 3 times while its under warranty that (in most cases) the product provider must provide you with a free brand new replacement? I learnt this when I bought my first Uni laptop. Crapped out halfway through the second year. Sent it in heaps and on the fourth round they send a brand new laptop that was actually much better than the one I originally bought :D No more random shut downs, over heating, overweight, non saving, freezing, or blue screens (or purple, or pink, or yellow, or black) for me! A shout out to my friend Sam, who introduced me to Google Drive to save me spending up large on an unnecessary Microsoft package! Keep an eye out for my up and coming Google Drive review blog :D Should vlog this one too eventually. #bravery

No comments:

Post a Comment