Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cruel vs Kind

Being kind. When someone is cruel to you, approach them from a place of softness, show them humanity and they will react human in kind. People act badly because that's defense, they don’t know how else to behave when they're in a position of weakness. However if someone is in your immediate vicinity, you don’t know them well enough to tell them to pack in their ideas and they refuse all manor of help, focus on yourself instead. Make yourself feel better about this situation or event. Godly or not I believe this message is important “God grant me the courage to change the things I can, serenity to accept the things I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference”. And if you’re curious I’m baptized Christian, but I don’t know if I believe in “God” yet. I believe in the bible’s teachings, and I believe in the lifestyles, ideas, and concepts within Christianity 100% and my God loves me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment